Thursday, April 19, 2007

Winter 2005


It’s been a long time since I have updated, So much has happened and labor spent on an endless experience of creativity, Learning, success & failures.

I will begin at winter of 2005.
My first knife show in Eugene, Oregon. Without a clue of how much preparation goes into a presentation of your pieces. ~It was just a little to late~instead of taking time on a few finished pieces I thought “oh hell” I’m taking everything and so I did. I figured everyone gets to see where I started.
So, with the support of my Sweeti, I made my first journey to the OKCA (Oregon Knife Collectors Association) Knife Show in Eugene, Oregon.

My first Rapiers, a Nordic Sword, Some Skinners and some Bowies were in my inventory, not to exclude a couple of axe’s made from logging cable.
-

No comments: